Wrought carbon steel and alloy steel fittings of seamless and welded construction covered by the latest revision are for use in pressure piping and in pressure vessel fabrication for service at moderate and elevated temperatures.
- LR & SR Elbows, Equal Tee, Reducing Tee, Concentric & Eccentric Reducers, Caps, Laterals, Bends.
- Size 1/2″ to 72″ Size in Various Schedules and Material Grades in Seamless and Welded Construction.
Specification And Grades
- ANSI B16.9, MSS SP-75, MSS SP-97
- ASTM/ASME/SA234 Grade WPB /420 Grade WPL6 MSS SP-75/ASTM/ASME A/SA860 WPHY52, 60 & 65 ASTM/ASME A/SA 403 WP304/304L, WP 316/316L /
- UNS S31803 / UNS S32750 / S32760 /UNS S31254 / Alloy 400, 625, 800 & 825