Required Qualification and Experience
- Having 5 – 10 years experience in providing solutions to the Marine Industry.
- Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- Having excellent knowledge of product(s) servicing the Marine Industry.
- Good knowledge of equipment(s) for Marine Port Facilities.
- Manage one or more tangible Marine Equipment products as an expert.
- Research, select and develop the Marine Industry products for the company clearly defining the product vision.
- Considers numerous factors such as target demographic, the Marine Products offered by the competition, and how well the Marine Product fits in with the company’s business model to improve sales for the company.
- Perform Marine Product demonstrations at the customer sites.
- Develop Marine Product pricing and packaging strategies.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop sales tools and training.