Thermowells are tubular fittings used to protect temperature sensors installed in industrial processes. A Thermowell consists of a tube closed at one end and mounted in the process stream.
- Types: Flanged type / screwed type / weld-in.
- Size: 1/2″ – 2″, larger sizes on request.
- Rating: Class 150 lbs – 2500 lbs RF / RTJ.
Specification And Grades
- Material: Stainless steel (ASTM A182 F304 / F316L / F321) Duplex, monel, hastelloy etc.
- Design as per: Shell drawing S 38.100 / S 38.110 / S 38.103 / S 38.104 / S 38.113 / S 38.114 / client specification