Flanges are used as a connection profile in Pipeline and associated equipment to provide means of assembling and disassembling components. Most flanges in Oil and Gas Industry feature a bolt-hole pattern to allow the joint to be secured and a gasket profile to ensure a pressure tight seal. The design and specification of a flange relates to the size and pressure capacity of the equipment to which it is fitted.
- Weld neck, Blind, Slip On, Socket weld, Threaded Blind, Orifice Flanges, Spades, Spacers & Spectacle.
- 1/8″ to 48″ Size in Various Schedules and Material Grades with FF, RF and RTJ Facings
- 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 and 2500 pressure rating.
Specification And Grades
- ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Ser. A and B(MSS SP-44), API 6056A/6BX
- ASTM/ASME A/SA 105N / A/SA 350 LF2 CL 1/2 / 694 F52
- ASTM/ASME A/SA 516 Grade 65/70
- ASTM/ASME A/SA 182 F316/316L / 304 /304 L
- Duples /Super Duplex ASTM A182 F51 / F53 / F55 / F44 Alloy 400, 625, 800 & 825 ASTM A694 — F52, F60, F65 & F70