TMEIC (Toshiba Mitsubishi Electric Industrial System Corp.), Japan
- Type: TMdrive-MVe2
- 3.3 – 11 kV, up to 120,000 kVA
- The TMdrive-MV is a medium voltage, AC fed drive designed for high-efficiency and power-friendly operation in a broad range of industrial applications.
- High reliability, low harmonics distortion, regenerative operation and reactive power control operation are designed into the drive.
- Applications: The TMdrive-MV is designed for a wide range of industrial applications, including: Centrifugal pumps, fans, and compressors, screw compressors, blowers, refiners, mixers, extruders, conveyors, press machines, slurry pipelines, mills, hot gas expanders, etc.
- Energy regeneration capability is included, allowing braking of overhauling loads and rapid stopping of loads such as fans and pumps.
- Certifications: CE, CSA, IEC, JEC, UL
- Control Modernization for Legacy LCI Drive Systems
- Configuration – Multipulse IGBT, IGET, Active Front End, Regenerative